Friday, July 10, 2009

Where do i begin?

You always look at the ones who are still single. You wonder what's wrong with them. After all, the good ones are always taken, right? So does that mean that there's something wrong with the rest of us? I'm single. Kind of. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ava. I'm 23. I'm just finishing school and terrified about starting the real world, the real life. I will admit I'm one of those that wanted to linger a little longer in the comfortable bubble of being a "college kid." You know how often you give them the breaks. You say, "well, he's still in school", or "she's still a college kid". I guess I still wanted to be able to use that as an excuse. I can't anymore, now I have to grow up, or at least put on grown-up responsibilities. Ready to join me? My little adventure of my first year on my own. I want to document the troubles. The difficult stuff. The easy stuff. Tips and tricks I've learned along the way. Thank you for being here for the ride.

Distantly Affectionate,
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always interested in hearing your take...